- LOCAL NEWS
Quote of the Daymore Quotes
@OYEREPAFMTweets by @oyerepafm
- The document describes how Trump's then-national security adviser lied about his contact with the former Russian Ambassador to the US December 18, 2018Special counsel Robert Mueller has released a January 2017 FBI memo detailing the interview by agent Peter Strzok and another FBI agent with President Donald Trump's then-national security adviser, Michael Flynn.
- Opinion: Prosecutors' best move would be to charge Trump and seal the indictment December 17, 2018Last week the nation witnessed a courtroom spectacle that included the president's former personal lawyer and "fixer," Michael Cohen, groveling for mercy at a sentencing hearing while his daughter watched, a crutch at her side. Future historians might view the maudlin scene as the beginning of the end of the Trump presidency.
- Chris Cuomo breaks down key parts of Flynn interview December 18, 2018Special counsel Robert Mueller released a January 2017 memo detailing the FBI's interview that month with Michael Flynn. CNN's Chris Cuomo breaks down the memo.
- Analysis: Giuliani's truly remarkable answer on Trump's lying December 17, 2018Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani spent his Sunday "defending" Donald Trump and "advocating" for the President's innocence as it relates to the ongoing investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.
- Analysis: Trump lashes out at Russia probe as new reality sets in December 18, 2018A frenzied year in Washington is going out with a roar as the political forces that combined to make the first half of President Donald Trump's mandate so turbulent come to a head in a hugely consequential run-up to the holidays.
- Don Lemon: So much for the 'law and order' president December 18, 2018CNN's Don Lemon responds to President Trump's attacks on the Justice Department, special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation and the FBI.
- Opinion: President Trump is testing the patience of the GOP December 18, 2018President Donald Trump is testing the patience of the GOP. Increasingly, what he thinks is best for himself and his base -- like shutting down the federal government over his demands for a border wall -- is not necessarily what is in the long- or short-term interest of his party.
- READ: Mueller memo summarizing FBI's interview with Flynn December 18, 2018Special counsel Robert Mueller has released a January 2017 FBI memo detailing the interview by agent Peter Strzok and another FBI agent with President Donald Trump's then-national security adviser, Michael Flynn.
- Comey slams 'shameful' Republicans over Trump December 18, 2018Former FBI Director James Comey slammed Republicans on Monday for not speaking out against President Donald Trump's attacks on the FBI and strongly defended the agency's conduct, following his second round of questioning at a closed-door congressional interview.
- Analysis: Joe Biden's 2020 chances might be stronger than we think December 17, 2018Former Vice President Joe Biden is thinking about running for president, yet few seem to think he's the frontrunner for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination.