Quote of the Daymore Quotes
@OYEREPAFMTweets by @oyerepafm
- The international order built from the ashes of World War II is being challenged by trade wars, populism and intolerance July 22, 2018US President Donald Trump swept through Europe like a hurricane. He asked why his country was obliged to defend its allies, carped about "unfair" trade practices, blasted the UK and Germany as weak on migration and suggested President Vladimir Putin was as credible as America's own intelligence agencies when it came to Russian hacking.
- Opinion: What happened the last time US chose to be isolated July 21, 2018By attacking our closest allies and their leaders and displaying obsequious deference to the virtual dictator Vladimir Putin, Donald Trump has repudiated American global leadership. He has replaced it with a hyper-nationalism and unilateralism that are less of a foreign policy and more the bullying tactics of a would-be strongman.
- Trump questions commitment to defend NATO allies July 18, 2018In an interview with Fox News, President Trump calls into question the US' commitment to defend all NATO allies.
- Trump's unorthodox behavior raises questions July 20, 2018For months and months, liberals have insisted that Russia has something on Donald Trump -- some sort of compromising material ("Kompromat") that made the American President repeatedly call into question the idea that Russia meddled in the 2016 election and was likely to continue to do so in future campaigns.
- Watch Trump change his words from Putin summit July 17, 2018CNN's Brooke Baldwin takes a look at the juxtaposition between President Donald Trump's comments at his press conference with Vladimir Putin and Trump's clarifying statement today.
- She's accused of using sex, lies and guns to infiltrate US politics July 22, 2018The young Russian gun enthusiast was struggling. Maria Butina had twice applied for visas to attend the National Rifle Association's glitzy annual meeting. But she said she was twice denied.
- Fiat Chrysler CEO resigns after surgery
- President: 'inconceivable' an attorney would record a client July 21, 2018President Donald Trump lashed out Saturday morning at his former personal lawyer Michael Cohen and mischaracterized the government's April raid of Cohen's home and business, one day after reports that Cohen recorded a conversation with Trump about a former Playboy model who says Trump had an affair with her.
- Anderson Cooper: The spin has just begun July 21, 2018The FBI is in possession of a recording between President Donald Trump and his former personal attorney Michael Cohen in which the two men prior to the election discuss a payment to a former Playboy model who has alleged an affair with Trump, which the President previously denied knowing about.
- FBI releases Carter Page surveillance warrant documents July 22, 2018The FBI on Saturday released a redacted version of its previously classified foreign surveillance warrant application on Trump campaign foreign policy adviser Carter Page, which has been the subject of a heated partisan debate over the FBI's tactics investigating members of the Trump campaign.